Inspired by the Scripture “Publish his glorious deeds among the nations” found in Psalm 96:3, MediaServe uses literature and other media products to proclaim the kingdom of God.
To create and distribute media products which radically impact the world for Jesus Christ. MediaServe strives to meet the desperate need for culturally relevant materials for evangelism and discipleship.
- We take the Gospel to the Jew first, thereby opening a supernatural door of blessing for all people to come to know the Lord. Read more>>
- We empower churches and Christian ministries to reach their communities with the Gospel.
- We work in close partnership with faithful men and women of God, who have an effective ministry to unreached peoples.
- We serve the Church in areas of the world where there`s a serious lack of Scriptures and culturally relevant materials for evangelism and discipleship.
- We are strongly committed to creating products that are faithful to God’s Word, seeking the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all aspects of development, production and distribution.
- We are passionate about doing what we see Father doing, because that’s the way Jesus lived. He said, I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does (John 5:19).
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We believe in the present ministry of the person of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and to overcome the attacks of the Evil One, Satan.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across race, gender, and class differences.
Frank and Leena Arthur
MediaServe had its beginnings in 1993 when Frank and Leena Arthur felt called of God to publish a special Bible for Russian Jews. At the time, tens of thousands of Jews were emigrating from Russia to Israel in fulfillment of biblical prophecies, but many didn’t know the Scriptures or even posses a copy. In response to this need, The Star of David Bible was developed. Both Old and New Testaments were included, and a special feature highlighted the Messianic prophecies and God’s promises to the Jewish people concerning their future and land. This Bible, with striking illustrations of the Star of David and a menorah on the cover, continues to touch the hearts of Russian-speaking Jews in more than 15 countries – over half a million copies distributed. The Star of David Bible is also available in other languages today.
To the Jews First – Early Beginnings
From its humble beginnings at the proverbial kitchen table over two decades ago, MediaServe has grown into a ministry that reaches millions with God’s Word, Jews and Gentiles alike. Innovative and culturally sensitive literature has been developed – even an animated short film – and Christian workers in over 30 countries, primarily in Asia and Africa, are provided with tools for the harvest in 48 languages. All publications have a high Scriptural content. And there are New Testaments and even full Bibles in a number of languages, often targeted to specific people groups.
Word Spreads Over the Years
MediaServe continues to look to the Lord for keys to unlocking people’s hearts, working closely with those who use the materials. In many parts of the world the church is growing at a tremendous rate, yet at the same time there’s a huge lack of Scriptures and other tools for evangelism and discipleship. MediaServe wants to help front-line churches to be more effective! Today, our work among the Gentiles is much larger than among the Jews. However, the Lord keeps on opening new doors to reach Jewish communities and we follow our motto “To the Jew first” as stated in Romans 1:16. By doing this, we have seen how God has abundantly blessed our work among the Gentiles.
Merger with ServeNow
MediaServe, a British charity, has recently merged with ServeNow, a global non-profit organization with projects in India, Nepal, Sweden, Uganda, Ukraine and USA. ServeNow is a global organization, focused on “Serving people in need by caring for orphans, widows, underprivileged children and youth as well as equipping the Church for greater fulfillment of its ministry and providing humanitarian assistance where needed.”
“By joining forces with ServeNow, MediaServe’s ministry of reaching Jews and Gentiles alike will be significantly strengthened and enhanced. ServeNow is a global ministry with local staff in three key MediaServe countries: India, Nepal and Ukraine. We’ve already been working together in these nations. I praise God for this new chapter, believing we shall accomplish more for the Kingdom together than would be possible as two separate organizations. The staff, focus, and projects continue as before.”Frank Arthur
“I have worked with Frank Arthur for 40 years, as well as been involved in the past in many of the biblical texts MediaServe has published. It is an honor to be able to continue spreading the Word of God together with MediaServe in this way. By joining forces, we will be able to share the Gospel even more strategically than before.”Lars Dunberg